Looking for Baby Hermann Tortoise!

Insomnibat

5 Year Member
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm here because I'm encountering a problem that I am now realizing is very common for people like me from Canada.

Finding someone who can supply the animal!

I'm wondering if there is anyone here from Canada, or can ship to Canada, that have baby Hermann tortoises for sale. I can pay for shipping or permits or whatever, I'm just looking for one before Christmas if possible.

Or if any of you have other suggestions, I'm located in lower Ontario, so if anyone knows stores in the general area that would be helpful as well!

Thanks!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
There is a list of breeders on the forum- you could contact the ones that breed Hermann's to find out if they can ship to Canada.

Even if they are ABLE to ship to Canada, some won't ship during temperature extremes (like winter) because it is too dangerous for the animal if there is an unexpected delay enroute. Good luck!!!:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!!

Canada has some pretty strict import laws. We (the U.S.) aren't able to ship to Canada, so you're going to have to find a Canadian breeder. Try using the Google search feature located at the top, right side of every Forum page.