Looking for Egyptian Tortoise breeder

tortoiseleaf

Location (City and/or State)
san francisco
Hello!

I'm Gloria and I'm looking for Egyptian Tortoise breeders that I can inquire about getting an Egyptian Tortoise. I live in San Francisco, California, and hoping to get one from a reputable breeder. Let me know if there's anyone you'd recommend!

Background about me:

I used to own a Sulcata tortoise for 2 years before I gave him up for adoption. I was really heartbroken because I got him from a pet shop and the pet shop owner told me they're really easy to care for indoors and you don't need to do much research. It was my fault for listening to him and not doing my due diligence. I had to put him up for adoption and find a new suitable home for him where he can get more space instead of living with me in my apartment. I really love the temperament of tortoises compared to other animals so I want to learn more and understand how I can care for a species that is suitable indoors. I've searched for Egyptian Tortoise information online and the only one that goes into a lot of detail about caring for them is Hermanni Haven however, I'm looking for a few more sources to get my information from. I find that reputable tortoise breeders have a lot of expertise in tortoise care and are often a good source of information since they keep their tortoises very healthy to breed. So that's why I'm looking for some contacts for me to get an Egyptian Tortoise. I want to feel comfortable with the breeder and feel that they are giving me accurate information in order to support me on my tortoise journey.

Cheers,
Gloria.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
Hello!

I'm Gloria and I'm looking for Egyptian Tortoise breeders that I can inquire about getting an Egyptian Tortoise. I live in San Francisco, California, and hoping to get one from a reputable breeder. Let me know if there's anyone you'd recommend!

Background about me:
I used to own a Sulcata tortoise for 2 years before I gave him up for adoption. I was really heartbroken because I got him from a pet shop and the pet shop owner told me they're really easy to care for indoors and you don't need to do much research. It was my fault for listening to him and not doing my due diligence. I had to put him up for adoption and find a new suitable home for him where he can get more space instead of living with me in my apartment. I really love the temperament of tortoises compared to other animals so I want to learn more and understand how I can care for a species that is suitable indoors. I've searched for Egyptian Tortoise information online and the only one that goes into a lot of detail about caring for them is Hermanni Haven however, I'm looking for a few more sources to get my information from. I find that reputable tortoise breeders have a lot of expertise in tortoise care and are often a good source of information since they keep their tortoises very healthy to breed. So that's why I'm looking for some contacts for me to get an Egyptian Tortoise. I want to feel comfortable with the breeder and feel that they are giving me accurate information in order to support me on my tortoise journey.

Cheers,
Gloria.
I do breed and sell Egyptian tortoises. I'm the most successful breeder in the US. I have them available though next year since hatchlings are too fragile and they are right now growing up. If you are interested send me an email to [email protected]