Looking to adopt.

mrscornsnake

I am looking to adopt a small tortious I live in CT and have a large Indoor tank ready to go for a lovely new friend and a patch of yard that would work just nice for sunny day romps. I do not have room for the larger breeds unfortunately I love my water shellys and would just like to add to our family.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Maybe someoine here can recommend a nearby rescue. Hang around and say hello and I'm sure you will make some connections.

mrscornsnake

That's why I put up the post I thought some one could point me in the right direction.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
As, LaDukePhoto has pointed out, it will behoove you to spend some quality time here on the Forum and give folks the opportunity to get to know you as you us.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
As, LaDukePhoto has pointed out, it will behoove you to spend some quality time here on the Forum and give folks the opportunity to get to know you as you us.
My apologies to you in my jumping the gun so quickly. I hadn't checked and seen that you've been on the Forum for a spell. Heck-fir, I almost mentioned making an introduction post. LOL what a ***** that would have made me out to be.