Looking to Adopt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Hi! I'm Devon~
I'm looking to adopt any unwanted Greeks! I've got the experience, the space, the time, and the resources finally, but I've only got one Greek, hahaha~

If anyone is looking to give their tort to a good family, my wife and I would gladly take any and all Greeks! Please, don't hesitate to respond or message with any questions or concerns!

Thank you for your time!
~Devon

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I think this post might belong in the "wanted" section of the classifieds page of the forum. :)

devsharkey said:
Hi! I'm Devon~
I'm looking to adopt any unwanted Greeks! I've got the experience, the space, the time, and the resources finally, but I've only got one Greek, hahaha~

If anyone is looking to give their tort to a good family, my wife and I would gladly take any and all Greeks! Please, don't hesitate to respond or message with any questions or concerns!

Thank you for your time!
~Devon

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
are you looking to adopt and give a good home to ones in need? or do you want to start a breeding colony?

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Laura said:
are you looking to adopt and give a good home to ones in need? or do you want to start a breeding colony?

Nope! Just looking to give good homes to them. I fell in love with the Greeks and I just want to give them a good home (; I live in Arizona, on an acre lot, so we have the pace.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Looking to Adopt Greeks!

Hi! I'm Devon~

Thank you for your time!
~Devon

Status
Not open for further replies.