Looking to Rehome two toroises

HappyBlueberry

Location (City and/or State)
MN
Hello guys,

I have two tortoises, one golden Greek tortoise and one Hermann tortoise that need new homes very soon. They are both healthy. The golden Greek tortoise is female and the Hermann tortoise is male. They are pretty small and can live in indoor shelters. They are both less than 8 inches in length which makes them perfect for indoor inclosures. I have had them both for around 2+ years and am running out of time as I have to go to college very soon. My family has little time to care for them and deserve better homes. Are there any rehoming facilities or anyone near Minnetonka Minnesota that would like to consider adopting them? I also know little about the documents and paper work that is needed to rehome these tortoises. Could someone please tell me how that works? Please message me if you have any inquiries about the tortoises and I will gladly

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you ask for a fee, your thread will be deleted as you have not met the rules to sell on this forum
As far as I know, there is no paper work needed on these two species. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.
Be sure they are not housed together now or if anyone takes both. Species should never be crossed/housed with a different species.

HappyBlueberry

MN
Yea they live in separate houses and I will not have a fee as I hadn’t known there were rules to selling on these forums.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yea they live in separate houses and I will not have a fee as I hadn’t known there were rules to selling on these forums.
I don't know about "these" forums, but there is this one. We are not a selling forum, so the reason for the rules to meet first.
The active members here are the best to rehome to though.
Just be careful of newbies that join just wanting free tortoises. A lot of them only want free so they can resell them. So ask a lot of questions and ask for photos of where they will keep them and what their care for them consists of. If it doesn't match the care of this forum, I would pass.

HappyBlueberry

MN
I don't know about "these" forums, but there is this one. We are not a selling forum, so the reason for the rules to meet first.
The active members here are the best to rehome to though.
Just be careful of newbies that join just wanting free tortoises. A lot of them only want free so they can resell them. So ask a lot of questions and ask for photos of where they will keep them and what their care for them consists of. If it doesn't match the care of this forum, I would pass.
Sounds great thanks for the tips!