LUCK OR SIMPLY SMART

INTENTIONAL or NOT

• Total voters

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
OK, This morning at 7:30am i look outside, as i do every morning to take a quick glance to simply check on the torts, and this is what i see. Keep in mind this was taken from over 800 feet away. As i get closer i realize that one of the males had obviously busted off a water fuacet and is obviously enjoying a self educed shower, lol! As i near i realize it is Homer and he seems to really be enjoying his shower. When i cut the main valve he simply walked away, shower was over. I find this very funny, because there is no reason for him to climb up there at all and this is totally out of character for him. I know they watch me turn those faucets on all around the field and drain the water, etc. They are there for safety in the case of a fire. Honestly, for a brief moment i wondered if he climbed up there and broke that faucet off intentionally, LOL!

IMG_4319.JPG IMG_4323.JPG

* The poll is just for fun!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
It is smart or you can said You got some bandit in your herd.

M

Maggie Cummings

Goodness, that's Bob times 10. Sorry about laughing, but that's just really funny...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I could imagine it was intentional, not for any nefarious purpose. It is possible he has seen you do it before, and he wanted to use it. he more than likely can't figure out how to turn it on ( they are not that smart), but he did the good old fashioned tortoise way. If it doesn't work one way , do it until you get your way. I sincerely wish you had video of this, that would have been something to see.