Male Redfoot for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary27

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana
Sorry no pictures; cameras broke. I have a male redfoot, about 8" SCL and about 4 lbs. He has no pyramiding, and as far as I can tell in excellent health. He is about 5 years old, eats well and pretty much anything (spring mix, mazuri, snails, earthworms, hibiscus leaves and flowers, mulberry leaves, shrimp, etc. I have had him for over 2 years, and the only reason i'm selling him is because I want to go with the marginated and possibly a hibernating type of greek.$50.00 plus shipping.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
gary27 said:
Sorry no pictures; cameras broke. I have a male redfoot, about 8" SCL and about 4 lbs. He has no pyramiding, and as far as I can tell in excellent health. He is about 5 years old, eats well and pretty much anything (spring mix, mazuri, snails, earthworms, hibiscus leaves and flowers, mulberry leaves, shrimp, etc. I have had him for over 2 years, and the only reason i'm selling him is because I want to go with the marginated and possibly a hibernating type of greek.$50.00 plus shipping.

Where about do you live?

treshell

5 Year Member
I live near yellowstone. We would be very interested in getting your boy.
treshell

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi...Are you sure he is a he?
I live in Mississippi and might be interested. Could you meet me half way if I get him?
Patsy

treshell

5 Year Member
He is here and in warm bath 05/20/09
Wed 2:40 he came off the truck.

He a real man's man or tortoise guy, looking all around and not afraid of anything or anyone. Mom gave him his first warm bath. He is eating a extra big strawberry, make that was, hes finished with that. First picking it up and carrying it off. Now back looking for more food. Pictures soon, but now its back to watch this magstic creature. I'm pretty sure he could whip the cat, Which I think he may think is food. His shell is perfect! Color impressive.

Its now 3:13, and I am off to get him more food.
Thanks so much Gary.
Treshell

gary27

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Louisiana
treshell said:
He is here and in warm bath 05/20/09
Wed 2:40 he came off the truck.

He a real man's man or tortoise guy, looking all around and not afraid of anything or anyone. Mom gave him his first warm bath. He is eating a extra big strawberry, make that was, hes finished with that. First picking it up and carrying it off. Now back looking for more food. Pictures soon, but now its back to watch this magstic creature. I'm pretty sure he could whip the cat, Which I think he may think is food. His shell is perfect! Color impressive.

Its now 3:13, and I am off to get him more food.
Thanks so much Gary.
Treshell

You're welcome, and I am happy that he has a great new home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.