Marginated Tortoise Breeders

MVTort

Location (City and/or State)
Hebron
We are looking for a marginated tortoise.

We were hoping to find a breeder close-ish - so the tortoise doesn't have to be shipped. This is our first tortoise so seeing where the baby came from and how they cared for it would be very helpful. So that I can try to mimic it if possible.

We live in NW Indiana. We are planning on taking a trip to SC and have no issue adding a couple hours to the trip.

If picking a tortoise up at a breeders isn't an option - which breeders that ship would you recommend?

Thank you!

HoosierTort

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis
We are looking for a marginated tortoise.

We were hoping to find a breeder close-ish - so the tortoise doesn't have to be shipped. This is our first tortoise so seeing where the baby came from and how they cared for it would be very helpful. So that I can try to mimic it if possible.

We live in NW Indiana. We are planning on taking a trip to SC and have no issue adding a couple hours to the trip.

If picking a tortoise up at a breeders isn't an option - which breeders that ship would you recommend?

Thank you!
I can’t promise I will get any eggs this year, but I’m down in Indianapolis. Good choice in tortoises! Very underrated and do very well here in Indiana!