Marley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochii

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
Hello! :) This is Marley and he/she is my first tortoise. I have been posting in Sulcata Central and decided to take some pictures today. Not too much because he was very active walking around. He walked around in the sun for the first time today (in the house, but with sunlight shining through) and he seemed to love it! He was flying, walking around so fast. And he ate hay today! Yay for my little tortie.

The pictures aren't terrific or anything but I just wanted to show him off. I feel like a mother hehe. He is sucha cutie :)

This is an old picture but also my favorite. Well, it's not too old.. 3-4 days? Haha. I posted this in my thread in Sulcata Central already =)

- M&M

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Marley is quite the looker. He/she is a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing his pic with us.:)

M

Maggie Cummings

He's beautiful, but enjoy him while he is small, he won't be that way much longer...
This is the demise of the soccer ball. Bob finally killed it...

2e0s5ef.jpg

Mochii

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Robyn, Isa & Maggie :D He is a cutie !

Haha look at the look on Bob's face. :p how old is he? He's handsomee. I can't imagine Marley that big but he will grow for sure :)

- M&M

M

Maggie Cummings

Mochii said:
Thanks Robyn, Isa & Maggie :D He is a cutie !

Haha look at the look on Bob's face. :p how old is he? He's handsomee. I can't imagine Marley that big but he will grow for sure :)

- M&M

he's 10 years old and 65 pounds, he had just finished off some strawberries

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Maggie Bob looks very proud he did in the pumpkin face. And in that pic it looks as if he is efinately claiming his prize. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
nice pics no other reeason for this post besides it is my 200th one, yah

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awwww man Marley is a cutie !!! Its definitely best to get Marley in the sun in either your garden or on your balcony (whichever you have!) as he/she will benefit from the natural sunlight, it doesnt work through the window ;) But i can imagine him/her running buck wild :p Cutie

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Oh he is ADORABLE!! What a peanut :D

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
wait til you get him outside, you think hes fast now!!!!!!!!!! when galis yard was too big for him and i lost him like every 2 minutes because he blended in so well i decided to fashion a flag to tape onto his back on a stiff piece of wire that moved back and forth as he moved......no more diasppearing tort in the wilds of the yard, no more freaking out because i looked away for a minute and he was "gone". best idea i ever had. now that hes bigger, so is the flag and even tho he doesnt get lost in the fenced yard any more, i do have a very large field right outside his pen that grows 2' tall weeds and grasses in the spring tiime. he has such a good time eating and forging trails, but still being the mama i am, i have to be able to find him quickly when hes out in the 'wild'. big smiles from galileo & spring

Status
Not open for further replies.