Millie and Gertie's Excellent Adventure cont'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

So this morning Gertie decided to go off by herself and tour the Winery up the street...

2a8nt5y.jpg

That was really fun but she may have taken too many tastes of the wine as she feels a little dizzy and kind of twittery, but she signed up for a mani/pedi...
Max the trainer and Roxie the hostess stayed with her as they both could tell she was having a little too much fun...
n4bjmp.jpg

She started to leave after the mani but before the pedi so Max tried to stop her...no! stop, you aren't done yet!!! Max was trying to be polite, but she could tell that Gertie had a little too much vino and should be monitored...
o7kiuq.jpg

So now Gertie is gone and Max has lost track of her. Max and Roxie discuss it and decided to find Millie and tell her about Gertie having too much to drink and leaving before her pedi. But where is Millie? Actually they don't know but Millie is lost in the woods. She went for a short walk around the grounds and became disoriented and now she is lost in the woods...
2i8kuoo.jpg

OMG! Gertie took her drunk self outside and saw the Bob cart and decided to take herself for a ride! Holy cow! She didn't ask Roxie or Max she just took herself for a ride...oh Lordy, she has her face in the wind!!! Some time passes as she rides around in the Bob cart.
alhu7p.jpg

So we have a drunk Gertie riding in the stolen Bob cart, and Millie is lost in the woods somewhere...Max and Roxie are now pretty frantic as they look for the girls...
qoa9sp.jpg

Oh thank heaven! Here she is in the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room getting her picture taken in front of some of the Earnhardt collectibles, Max and Roxie are quite relieved!...
30njbba.jpg

But where is Millie? Everyone has scoured the grounds looking for her, but she is not to be found...
Is this a glimpse of her? Look at how scared she looks. She doesn't know where she is or how to get back to the Spa....
o0nk1x.jpg

In the meantime, Gertie, in her drunken state has met up with a one-eyed mean looking person who has talked her into getting a tattoo to memorialize this vacation...so off she goes to the tattoo parlor with a one-eyed stranger...
2lllef5.jpg

Millie is missing and lost in the woods, Gertie is drunk...this episode of Millie and Gertie's Excellent Adventure is to be continued...

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Oh wow! That was awesome, hilarious, cute, and so amazing! Thanks for that! haha you still have me laughing, I showed my parents and they thought it was funny too

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm guessing that means you don't mind that Gertrude is drunk and getting a tattoo?

chadk

10 Year Member!
Great pictures\story - love it! But she should not talk to strangers, let alone follow one to some 'tattoo parlor'!!

S

Scooter

She should get a butterfly on her back lol.

Maggie you are so creative, I love reading your stories.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Maggie you must be feeling 100% better and I'm loving these stories. Had my husband sit down to look at the one yesterday and then I saw this one, well he had to read through this one too. :D Now I have to show the boys. Didn't realize that Gertie was such a lush. :p We will have to tune in tomorrow to see if Millie makes it back. ;)

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Clearly I failed to teach them how to behave when I'm not around... Maybe I was too strict? Teenage rebellion?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I'd say you should have signed Bob up to act as a chaperone...the girls might even listen to his advice, but the poor cats don't have a chance of convincing a tortoise how to behave! :rolleyes:

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
hahahaha sounds like my spring break :p (just kidding)
These pictures are hilarious...

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Love it!! how cute!! You either have lots of time, or were bored.. but you made me smile big

Status
Not open for further replies.