Milly's Best Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
This is a video I made for a project at university. I had to document every day life so I chose to make it around my tortoise. So I just thought I'd share it with you all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLABNCWwc0

NOTE: she does fall quite a lot in this video, but I do help her back up if she can't right herself. I'm not cruel!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Laura:

Cute video. It shows just how active a baby tortoise is. One thing I think Millie would benefit from would be to get rid of the sand (?) in the habitat and give her a substrate you can moisten. I don't know what you have in the UK available to you, but we use coco coir or cypress mulch, or even garden soil if its free of chemicals.

Very cute tortoise and looks quite healthy.

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
I should have mentioned this in my post. Some videos are from VERY early on when I first got her and before I joined this forum.

Since joining and learning more about her she is kept differently. She's now on moistened coco coir and moistened sphagnum moss in her hide. And on a diet of hay, grass and weeds rather than lettuce. She has a UVB heat lamp and a humid enclosure.

Thanks for the advice though! :) its appreciated.

pennyw

5 Year Member
north carolina
glad to see the sand is gone, pretty lil tort thanks for shareing this video.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I didn't get to watch the video, won't let me on my ipad. However, she's a leopard, I know she cute:D

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
pennyw said:
glad to see the sand is gone, pretty lil tort thanks for shareing this video.

wellington said:
I didn't get to watch the video, won't let me on my ipad. However, she's a leopard, I know she cute:D

Haha, I always think that whenever I see a 'new leopard' post :) i know its going to be adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.