Misters

Status
Not open for further replies.

socialworker81

5 Year Member
Can anyone recommend a good mister for my redfoot enclosure? The humidity isn't quite where it should be. I've seen some at the pet stores for other reptiles. I'm also concerned about keeping the lights and che's safe from the water. How do you protect them?!
Thanks!

nicci111

5 Year Member
socialworker81 said:
Can anyone recommend a good mister for my redfoot enclosure? The humidity isn't quite where it should be. I've seen some at the pet stores for other reptiles. I'm also concerned about keeping the lights and che's safe from the water. How do you protect them?!
Thanks!

I use a mist king misting system in my red foot enclosure! It is the best out there!

ubecrew610

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Perkasie, Pa
i went to Target and bought a 30 dollar humidifier and a piece of rubber washing machine drain hose from lowes, also a timer....

i run my humidifer for 15 minutes every 4 hours, and it is piped into one corner of the enclosure so he can still have a dry spot.

here is the humdifier i got, works great cause u can slip a washing machine drain line over it and run it to the cage.

http://www.target.com/p/crane-ultra...A-719438#prodSlot=medium_1_24&term=humidifier

socialworker81

5 Year Member
ubecrew610 said:
i went to Target and bought a 30 dollar humidifier and a piece of rubber washing machine drain hose from lowes, also a timer....

i run my humidifer for 15 minutes every 4 hours, and it is piped into one corner of the enclosure so he can still have a dry spot.

here is the humdifier i got, works great cause u can slip a washing machine drain line over it and run it to the cage.

http://www.target.com/p/crane-ultra...A-719438#prodSlot=medium_1_24&term=humidifier

I was wondering how you would get a line from the humidifier to the enclosure and now I understand after seeing the humidifier! Perfect idea. I had something, but I am not happy with how it is working... I think a humidifier would be more efficient and cheaper! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.