Mount Etna Hermanni

PA2019

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
Seeking Mount Etna locale Western Hermans, to add to a group, thanks!

akturts

California
I know this is an older post. Did you find any Mount Etna Hermans? If so…where did you find them. I might like one or two myself. Thanks
Might not be available anymore but I was talking to Chris Leone from Garden State Tortoise a couple months ago before pre-reserving my own and he had maybe 2 or 3 slots left on Etna, you could possibly inquire and see if the slots are still untaken. I wouldn't get my hopes up though as those slots seem to fill extremely quick.

Cowgirl

Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, California
Might not be available anymore but I was talking to Chris Leone from Garden State Tortoise a couple months ago before pre-reserving my own and he had maybe 2 or 3 slots left on Etna, you could possibly inquire and see if the slots are still untaken. I wouldn't get my hopes up though as those slots seem to fill extremely quick.
Thanks so much for responding. I did talk to Chris and I decided to get three from the Mallorca area. I hope you will post pictures and information on yours after you get them and I will do the same. I am also in California.

akturts

California
Thanks so much for responding. I did talk to Chris and I decided to get three from the Mallorca area. I hope you will post pictures and information on yours after you get them and I will do the same. I am also in California.
Sounds like a plan! I ended up going for an Apulia group!

akturts

California
How many are you getting and how did you decide on the Apulia?
Ended up getting a 1.2 group. I talked to Chris about the differences and decided that the high contrast yellows of the Apulia locale fit most with my interests! How did you decide on Mallorca?

Cowgirl

Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, California
I was looking for the smallest of the westerns and he recommended the Mallorca. He said they are most predictably smaller than the Mt. Etnas that I was originally thinking of. The Apulla’s sure are beautiful. I also am hoping for a 1:2 group.

akturts

California
I was looking for the smallest of the westerns and he recommended the Mallorca. He said they are most predictably smaller than the Mt. Etnas that I was originally thinking of. The Apulla’s sure are beautiful. I also am hoping for a 1:2 group.
I see I see. Yea I was definitely torn between color and size! Let's hope everything works out for us next year!