My new enclosure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiburke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
So I I ally have a new enclosure made for my baby. He's us loving it so far and I'm still working on getting him some rocks and stuff in there but this is wht it looks like. More advice is always welcome :)

Attachments

• image-2368482797.png
    image-2368482797.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 120

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I think you did a nice job!
Are you able to provide some huminity?
Looks good!

Melmelx21

5 Year Member
Carlisle, PA
samiburke said:
So I I ally have a new enclosure made for my baby. He's us loving it so far and I'm still working on getting him some rocks and stuff in there but this is wht it looks like. More advice is always welcome :)

It is a Sulcata paradise I think! I plan on getting one of those little guys myself after hundreds of hours of research more! I think for your baby that is a great start, my uneducated thoughts are living plants? I have a Russian and that is what I am working on for Tooty, but not sure if that is okay for Sheldon with the humidity level? Cactus?...or I should shut up??
:D

pemry3

5 Year Member
Looks good! I did the same thing for my enclosure. One thing I would recommend is putting duct tape, or something that is not see thew along the sides so he can't see out. I used hot pink duct tape for mine. Lol

Also around the interior I have planted plants, aloe, pansy, hens and chicks and some weeds. I have some in clay pots, buried into the substrate and some are just planted into the substrate. They help with humidity, acts as a buffet and gives the enclosure a natural feel.

Other than that you have a nice enclosure. Happy torting.

Status
Not open for further replies.