My tortoise doesn't like eating coriander leaves

mauthetortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Mumbai
My friend gave me his tortoise to me as he couldn't take care of her bcoz of busy schedule it's been 5 months that I have her at my place. She was eating coriander leave in the starting days but now she hates eating coriander though she eats hibiscus flower and it's leaves, lady finger, cucumber, carrot, papaya. Is it completely normal for tortoise not eating coriander or should it be on her diet.if yes how should I make her eat it. Thank you

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hello!
Coriander is not a big loss, it should be fed sparingly, just as an enrichment to the overall diet. What tortoise do you have? I'm asking, because sugary foods like papaya and carrots should be not be fed to the most tortoise species.

mauthetortoise

Mumbai
Hello!
Coriander is not a big loss, it should be fed sparingly, just as an enrichment to the overall diet. What tortoise do you have? I'm asking, because sugary foods like papaya and carrots should be not be fed to the most tortoise species.
It's an Indian star tortoise

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
It's an Indian star tortoise
Okay, it's not an omnivorous tortoise and generally fruit (any sugary foods) should not be fed.

You can check this care sheet for details on husbandry and diet: