My Turbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
I got Turbo last Thursday:) he's active and adorable :p I finally think I got enough pictures to put on here

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
-.- my phones being dumb it posted two and they deleted the one with pictures.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Is It Me Or Does He Look Flat On One End? And The 7th Pic Looks Like The Shell Doesnt Fit On One End?
IT It Just Me, The Pics? MBD?

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
His shells a little weird, I've only had him a few weeks and I'm doing everything to prevent it further. It fits but it's pyramided and its not flat but the seventh pic was weird cause he fell asleep funny.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Turbo is really cute and has the sweetest face.

caknarr13

5 Year Member
Very cute, I'm gonna ave to create a post with my babies pictures on it.

arotester

5 Year Member
is he a rescue ??? he looks like he had really bad life till date..hope he recovers well with you :)

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
No I bought him off of a site I thought I could trust. My friend bought his off of the same site and he got his smooth and active, four years ago, so I guess they've changed a lot :/ but I'm glad I have him so he can live a happier life. When I got him he would never come out of his shell if he saw me and was all backed up on poopys and sad looking but now he chases me around and attacks his food and is sooo much happier. Better I have him then that one place. They use to send pedigree certificates and pamphlets with them. Turbo came in a tiny box with nothing, the ups guy didn't even know what it was. So I won't ever get one from them ever again.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
ktkurtz1232 said:
No I bought him off of a site I thought I could trust. My friend bought his off of the same site and he got his smooth and active, four years ago, so I guess they've changed a lot :/ but I'm glad I have him so he can live a happier life. When I got him he would never come out of his shell if he saw me and was all backed up on poopys and sad looking but now he chases me around and attacks his food and is sooo much happier. Better I have him then that one place. They use to send pedigree certificates and pamphlets with them. Turbo came in a tiny box with nothing, the ups guy didn't even know what it was. So I won't ever get one from them ever again.

I'm sorry about your experience. I'm glad he's in a better place now. May I know what the website is?

arotester

5 Year Member
ktkurtz1232 said:

Thank god he found you,just keep reading some threads about pyramiding here and you will do fine .
good luck :)

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
lushcious said:
I'm sorry about your experience. I'm glad he's in a better place now. May I know what the website is?

http://www.dreamaquatic.com/
Yeah I've read just about everything I can find on pyramiding. He was outside for two hours yesterday during our Super Bowl party until my dog found out the thing she thought was a rock moves and then I was just to paranoid to let him stay out. So he got a lot of sunlight yesterday.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
ktkurtz1232 said:
lushcious said:

http://www.dreamaquatic.com/
Yeah I've read just about everything I can find on pyramiding. He was outside for two hours yesterday during our Super Bowl party until my dog found out the thing she thought was a rock moves and then I was just to paranoid to let him stay out. So he got a lot of sunlight yesterday.

Wow, that's where I got my sulcata from almost two years ago too... That's sad to hear.. I was hoping it was a different site. It looks like they still aren't taking good care of their sulcatas. :( I wonder if they are still selling the sulcatas from the same batch as mine. My sulcata was a really small baby with dry pyramiding when I got him but now he's a lot smoother and healthier!

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
Ah :/ okay, we'll its good to hear that yours is doing well and mines got a chance of having a better life:)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Those guy need to stick to fish

ktkurtz1232

5 Year Member
Yes yes they do!

Awe thank ya, my mom decided to name him that cause he never stops running and always out and about, never in his shell.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Cute face! I'm very happy he is with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.