NASA ( joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
planned a mission that involved keeping three astronauts in space for two years. Because of the extended duration of the trip, each was allowed to take 100kg of baggage.
The first astronauts decided to take along his wife. The second decided to take along tapes so he could learn how to speak Arabic. The third astronaut decided to take along 800 packets of cigarettes.

Two years later, when the space shuttle landed, there was a big crowd waiting to welcome them home. Out came the first astronaut and his wife, each with a baby in their arms. Next, came the second astronaut speaking fluent Arabic. They both gave their speeches and got a rousing applause.
Suddenly out came the third astronaut with a cigarette in his mouth. He walked up to the podium and snarled at the crowd, 'Has anyone got a match?'

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh my god have i been in that situation, Ive got ciggies but no lighter, it is so annoying

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Angi said:
I don't get it.

Really? He took all those cigarettes with him into space and couldn't smoke them because no one brought matches. :p

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Oh...LOL! That is funny.

Oh...LOL! That is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.