New Here... 🐢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi, I'm Chinque (not my real name, but still...). I LOVE Russian tortoises and I might get one soon!!! 🐢=☺. If anybody could tell me where I could get a hatchling for under $150 I'd really appreciate it... Thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Chinque and welcome to the Forum!

Because we want to encourage new members to participate in our conversations, and not to just use the forum for buying/selling/etc. we have adopted a 30/30 rule. New members must have been members for 30 days or have participated in at least 30 posts before they can avail themselves of the classified threads.

So, because of this rule, your two posts in the classified section have been deleted.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
I'm new

Hi, I'm Chinque and I'm new! I don't have a :tort: yet, but I'm getting one pretty soon. I think I will get a Russian :tort:, so if anybody has any info for me (besides the basics, please!) I'd really appreciate it... Thanks!!:p

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Ok, thanks for the help... I didn't know. I won't do it again.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
you are new,, its ok...

check craigslist for russians.. they show up there for sale a lot.. make sure you have everything needed before you get the animal.
and WELCOME!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Russians are great tortoises. I always see them when I go to the petstores. I feel so sorry for them. I know you'll be a great mom. Welcome to the.forum!

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Thanks, Sibi! I have made up my mind to get a Russian and I, too, feel bad for the ones in the store... 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.