New Leopard Tortoise Mommy :)

Linah4

Hi everybody!

You may have already seen me post in the Leopard tortoise forum as I am a new mommy and have been completely misguided with my new baby. My leopard tortoise baby is 4 months old and has unfortunately not been doing so well since I brought him home. I am trying to nurse him back to health and am giving him antibiotics from the vet. His enclosure has not been ideal and neither has his diet, which I am trying to change for the better.

His name is Littlefoot. Please see a photo of his new enclosure. I am really hoping my little guy makes it but I am completely new at this - my first reptile. I am excited to see him grow, and with the help and support of all of you i have the highest hopes!

Attachments

• Photo on 2014-05-19 at 11.21 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2014-05-19 at 11.21 PM.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 31

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Salutations to you and littlefoot. Enjoy your visits.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Please read Toms threads below in my post for raising a leopard. I would remove the hay from the enclosure and lower the water dish, the sides look a little high to me. I would also get some humidity in there, 80% with temps no lower then 80 day and night. Good luck on the recovery. I didn't see your other thread, so if I have repeated what was already said, sorry.