Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz311

5 Year Member
:tort: hi all im kaz from illinois
I have two russian tortoises a male and female both received as adoptions or given to me from families who couldnt care for them. I have a 7 ft tortoise table I built and inside is a small kitty litter and box for hiding spots on opposite side of table and two rocks for climbing and basking under lights. A water saucer for water with river rocks to give extra foot hold for them. I have these tortoises for two years and like to know as much I can to benefit myself and my tortoises chica and minion. Chica the female 4 years and male is 2 years old

Kaz311

kaz311

5 Year Member
New tortoise member:)

Im kaz live in illinois I have two russian tortoises chica and minion female and male. They live in a 7 foot tortoise table. I had chica for 3 years and minion for 2 years. Chica is roughly 4 years and minion is 3 years. I adopted them from families who couldnt care for them. Ever since then I became a fan of them. I hope to contribute my experience and listen to those before me here to what advice I can get for my tortoises well being and have fun :) thank you all
Kaz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TortForum mobile app

kaz311

5 Year Member
Re: New tortoise member:)

Thanks carol nice to meet you

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, Arizona, USA
New tortoise member:)

welcome to the forum

0.1.0 Russian tortoise
0.1.0 Sonoran Desert Tortoise
1.0.0 Bluenose Pit/American Bulldog

kaz311

5 Year Member
Ok here are some pics of my tortoises.

They are asleep lol minion the small one was upset I woke him up. But chica the female on the kitty litter shes bigger and shea sleeping I didnt want to disturb her.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
RE: New tortoise member:)

Welcome to the Forum, Kaz!

Status
Not open for further replies.