New Sulcata Hatchling Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bodfish
Ok so I told Troy my hubby, that our Frank is a girl an he is so so sad :( I feel really bad because I told him I would try my hardest to get a boy... He is out # 3 to 1 with all our girl animals so now he tells me we are getting another soo thats good but I'm crazy out of my mind because I want to get a BOY this time, we will still have my AMAZING girl but he just HAS TO have a BOY... but here is an update on my girl "Jewls" we named her, most of these pics I took when she was half asleep that why her eyes may be squinting, or closed, she is already bigger and her belly button fell off... she is getting misted 2x or more a day and takes a bath every night before bed, she eats like crazy and loves the sun, O almost forgot I am building a outdoor home for her during the day so that I can safely leave her outdoors for a few hours untel she gets bigger, yayView attachment 18455View attachment 18454View attachment 18453View attachment 18460View attachment 18452View attachment 18457View attachment 18458View attachment 18459View attachment 18456

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.