New to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

malasuerte480

5 Year Member
Hello everyone!
I'm new on here but have already found this to be so helpful, I've become a owner of two African Sulcatas, one of which was a rescue. We found him in a box with a note stating the previous owners could not take care of him any longer .
It was mid summer here in Arizona and he was left without food or water. Now he's healthy and thriving. My other is only 3 weeks old and I got her from a Craigslist posting saying they needed to rid of the babies. Both are spoiled and doing well!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, malasuerte480!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) good save on your torts the poor fellas. For your little one check out the threads below in my post. Great info for raising a smooth sulcata.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
malasuerte480 said:
Hello everyone!
I'm new on here but have already found this to be so helpful, I've become a owner of two African Sulcatas, one of which was a rescue. We found him in a box with a note stating the previous owners could not take care of him any longer .
It was mid summer here in Arizona and he was left without food or water. Now he's healthy and thriving. My other is only 3 weeks old and I got her from a Craigslist posting saying they needed to rid of the babies. Both are spoiled and doing well!

Happy to hear those two torts have found a happy home with you so BuenaSuerte MalaSuertre with the new additions to your family!!!! :)

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Welcome! My first two tort's beginning was kinda similar :D My 8 1/2 inch sully as abandoned by her owner and I rescued it after I found it in my front door. I later found out the situation. After that I got a little sully and they are both spoiled rotten haha

malasuerte480

5 Year Member
DrewsLife727 said:
Welcome! My first two tort's beginning was kinda similar :D My 8 1/2 inch sully as abandoned by her owner and I rescued it after I found it in my front door. I later found out the situation. After that I got a little sully and they are both spoiled rotten haha

Awh! I'm glad they have a awesome home now!

Status
Not open for further replies.