New to the Tortoise world

Cialdino

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
I just purchased my first Sulcata from a breeder, 7 weeks old now. So far my little Tuma is doing great. I've really enjoyed reading all the great info in here and took lots of notes. I think I've purchased more items for this little turd then i have for my furry mutts lol

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I just purchased my first Sulcata from a breeder, 7 weeks old now. So far my little Tuma is doing great. I've really enjoyed reading all the great info in here and took lots of notes. I think I've purchased more items for this little turd then i have for my furry mutts lol
Welcome to you and Tuma!
Pics of Tuma and the enclosure would be great. We can guide you and maybe save you money from buying the wrong equipment.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Seems at times I just hand over my paycheck to Lowes trying to build stuff for my sully. Seems to keep me out of trouble though. lol

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome. There's lots of great up to date information here and if you follow the caresheets and advice you'll have a happy healthy tort!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome this is a great forum for update information.

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Welcome! Congrats on your new baby! I am hoping to get a baby sully in the near future as well. I laughed when you mentioned your furry babies. I am also afraid that my two spoiled fur-brats will be very jealous when I bring home a new tort baby. Hope everythign works out well! Best of luck to you!