Offhand question- signature patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
This is a totally offhand question but its been diving me nuts.
Everyone- under their signature - has this style-
How do you figure what goes in the first number, second number and third number? I've been studying signatures and can't figure it out. Some people have 1's in just the first or second or third number and 0's in the rest. Can someone explain it? Sorry that this does not have anything to do with tortoises. I just am curious of the pattern. It seems to be something everyone is familiar with. I want to update my signature. Thanks.

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Zabbi0 said:
This is a totally offhand question but its been diving me nuts.
Everyone- under their signature - has this style-
How do you figure what goes in the first number, second number and third number? I've been studying signatures and can't figure it out. Some people have 1's in just the first or second or third number and 0's in the rest. Can someone explain it? Sorry that this does not have anything to do with tortoises. I just am curious of the pattern. It seems to be something everyone is familiar with. I want to update my signature. Thanks.

So glad I'm not the only one who was wondering this! :rolleyes:

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Thanks Yvonne. It's just my Internet doesn't load on my phone. I use the app & I don't see half the stuff that is on a desktop browser. It's rare I can get on a CPU & whatnot. Anyway- thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.