Paco the redfoots Enclosure Extention

BrandyBacklash

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania, US
Hi! Sorry its been a while, Im gonna start off with Woah Cool! The Reptile Report put up my post about Pacos indoor enclosure. Super neat! To me anyways haha.
Back to the point of this post. I had said then, that come spring his enclosure would be expanded and its taken till now. I had to wait until it was warm enough to throw the ac in the window since his enclosure will and now does come out pretty far.
when I built the first one, I used a wire cube storage set and a tarp. I had specifically left excess at one end to expand. And my initial plan was just to extend another 14 inches.... well... yea that became more and evolved into a irregularly shaped end haha. I also added 2 more bricks of coco coir, i need more ochid bark and need to hit up the dollar store and make more trees.

You will notice I nixed the natural approach... Paco is a desroyer. He will have those trees knocked down by the time this post is over, and the fresh water will be riddled with soil. I also nixed the tub hide. He rarely went in it and it was difficult to keep moist.
instead I used plexiglass, silk leaves, a canvas and some clear vinyl to make the lean to style hides you see. I also put tile to the wall where some creases are because Paco has become an attention whore and uses the creases to flip himself when he wants my attention. Im in the process of finding 13-14 inch linoleum tiles to line all of the walls. I dont want him to hurt himself!

Personality update, Paco has really warmed up since I got him in November. He whistles for attention, eats well, bathes amd drinks willingly, snuggles, allows me to clean his face,... im so happy!!

Pictures attached, if not ill have to try the desktop CAM06007.jpg CAM06008.jpg CAM06012.jpg CAM06015.jpg CAM06016.jpg CAM06018.jpg