pancake eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
151c66e9.jpg
hi , took these today of eggs. big egg, the first one is turning brown. other on is still white. maybe not fertile, dont know. here they are any way, lindy

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
jackrat said:
Boy, they are elongated!
Considering how small they are it is probably easier lol
Does brown = good or bad?

johanna

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Is it brown or red? Have you used a light on it? I put a tiny flashlight on my gecko eggs and if they have red veins they are alive, if they dont they are dead.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, i did not see veins, strange how the first egg changed color. the 2nd egg is still white. well, practice makes pancakes i hope.Snip is at it again.'lol'

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Torty Mom said:
Yayyy!! Are these your first ones? It's eggciting!!!

last jan. she had 2 eggs. one cracked one rotted. she did not bury them. this time she did. they are like two different eggs, color wise.she had eggs on sept. 16th. then 3 weeks later.brown egg is bigger and pointed on ends. the other is still white.that first egg is so big. just glad she got them out! some day i will look in the zoomed and freak! a baby. i can wait.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, i just dont get it. i guess breeding atleast one pancake from an egg would give me more wisdom.the more eggs the better the chance, right? the browish/red eggs looks like its getting veins and a red spot. the smaller egg that is white and three weeks younger than the first, is still clear. any one have any wisdom for me? my poblem is i dont know what to look for other then a red vein. they should be old enought to tell by now? no?? Thanks everyone!

Torty Mom said:
Yayyy!! Are these your first ones? It's eggciting!!!

she had 2 cracked ones last jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.