Photos

rico

I would love to share photos of my turtles on here but can't figure out how to do it. It will be from the gallery on my phone. Any suggestions?

Alaskamike

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
When you hit post or reply, at the bottom of the box that opens for your message should appear icon. One looks like a camera and another like a photo. If you hit the photo one it should take you to your phot stream on your phone.

Then you just select the pic you want inserted.

If it does not work like that for you , you may need to go to settings on your phone and allow access by web sites to your photo stream.

Or if like me. Find a 14 yo old kid to show you how - they can do anything. Lol. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1449146640.585851.jpg

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
When you hit post or reply, at the bottom of the box that opens for your message should appear icon. One looks like a camera and another like a photo. If you hit the photo one it should take you to your phot stream on your phone.

Then you just select the pic you want inserted.

If it does not work like that for you , you may need to go to settings on your phone and allow access by web sites to your photo stream.

Or if like me. Find a 14 yo old kid to show you how - they can do anything. Lol. View attachment 157590
Wow! A lovely photo of lovely :<3: :tort: torts. GOD bless.

Bu the way, what species are they?

rico

Thanks for the suggestions, those tortoises are beautiful!