Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego CA
How can I put new pictures on this site?

I uploaded a few from today onto photobucket, but when I put the link on here, it came up as the right page, but also had the option for viewers to view all my other folders, which I don't want.

Any help is appreciated.

Let's see if this will work.

Here are some pictures of Ralph I took today. Don't worry, I know he's eating an apple, but it's been quite a while since he's had one. He's also eating yams, but didn't care for them, only taking a bite or two.

He's 4 yrs old and about 15 pounds.

nope the attachments didn't go through.

so please anyone tell me how to get my pics on here.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Debbie, when you put your pics on photobucket you will want to copy the last code in the list and insert it into your post. It is the IMG code. This should bring up the pic and only the pic. Please let me know if this helps.
Just make sure you get the entire code or it does not work.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just to further explain the photobucket thing: you have two windows open...one is Photobucket and the other is the forum. You have your reply window and whatever you want to say about the picture. Then you go over to the Photobucket window, find the picture and left click on the words under the picture "img code". You will notice a little yellow "copied" appear then disappear. Then go back to your reply window in the forum and right click in that window and choose "paste." It will look like a bunch of letters and numbers were copied, but when you post your reply, it will be a picture.

Good luck! I'm dying to see your pictures!

Yvonne

Status
Not open for further replies.