Pinto Horse Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
This is for my four year old goddaughter, Korrin. Its one of two horses that I am custom painting as part of her Christmas present. This is the first time I've painted something three dimensional. It was an interesting experience. This horse still needs a name too. I want to have a big bow on her with the name when she goes under the tree. :)

Before:
Thefirsthorse003.jpg

AFTER!
Thefirsthorse016.jpg

Thefirsthorse021.jpg

Thefirsthorse025.jpg

Thefirsthorse028.jpg

Thefirsthorse031.jpg

And don't I just look proud? lol :D (they are BIG horses!) and me all comfy in pj pants and a nice sweater!
Thefirsthorse035.jpg

I'm going to take better photos tomorrow, when its light out. I was just so excited I had to snap some and post em.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Wow that looks great. I thought it was HUGE until I saw the picture with you. My husband said it needs eyelashes. That horses have long eyelashes. LOL Fake eyelashes for the horse. :)

Dawna

R

robetjems

Hello,
I red your comment.Well nice information sharing,i must say.I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.Many people are just start the activity as craze,but the information that you have shared is must known to them.Please try to share more articles like this one,that is really superb.Thank you for sharing such nice post..

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
WOW I thought they were huge until I saw the size reference, I do like th cow print on the horse though.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Wow you are very talented Meg, the horse is beautiful! I am sure Korrin will be super happy :D

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Its cute =] I think she's gonna love it! If I had one of those when I was a kid, I would "ride" it all over the house :p

Status
Not open for further replies.