Plastron Pics and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
hey everyone ! just wondering are these marks on einsteins plastron cause for concern ? they have been there for a few weeks now and im not sure if such marks are common on sulcatas plastron. is this somehow shell rot or really nothing to cause concern ? any input is welcome, thanks !

i have marked them in the following photos with also another photo from dinner last night ha.

Attachments

• DSCN0366mark.jpg
    DSCN0366mark.jpg
    910.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0367.JPG
    DSCN0367.JPG
    943 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN0368mark.jpg
    DSCN0368mark.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0378.JPG
    DSCN0378.JPG
    826.4 KB · Views: 46

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Brian:

That's just his "design." Truth to tell, I'd be more worried about the fact that the spurs on his front legs look like they have toe nails on them. :p

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Brian:

That's just his "design." Truth to tell, I'd be more worried about the fact that the spurs on his front legs look like they have toe nails on them. :p

thanks for that, i seriously just laughed out loud here in my room ! :D i always thoughts he was a bit on the spikey side. i wonder how it will look in 5 years.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
I concur...all normal with Sulcatas on their plastron.

budhuger

10 Year Member!
Puerto Rico
His plastron is perfect nothing to wory about it , he is doing very well and have very nice spikee legs, beautiful sully!!!

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
thanks everyone for the reassurance and nice compliments, i will most definitely share with einstein ha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.