Poop Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

River14

5 Year Member
Geekinpink thats expert advise ( : as far as I have also managed to ascertain.

I feel "Contraband" the tort of Rom's is not yet eating grass and doesn't have much to poo. But in any case Stars can take in my opinion a few weeks to settle. They will either pretend they are a stone or rush around trying to escape but inbetween will munch when there is absolutely no disturbance. So keep feeding and cleaning the out the food every day. Everything will happen in its own time......

Romesh you said you had more tortoises what are happening to them? Shouldnt you honestly take them (I know it maybe hard) to some one who can help you put them back into the wild if there is nothing wrong with them? Im sure you could find help with this from an expert in the field.

romesh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pune, Maharashtra
@river14- i will improve on the diet but we dont get much things out here... so have to give wtv is available like spring mix, hibiscus, rose..
i dont want to give it cause they will just sell it off again n not put it in the wild...
@geekinpink- i will give him aloe vera in small quantity..

romesh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pune, Maharashtra
@river14- i will improve on the diet but we dont get much things out here... so have to give wtv is available like spring mix, hibiscus, rose..
i dont want to give it cause they will just sell it off again n not put it in the wild...
@geekinpink- i will give him aloe vera in small quantity..

Status
Not open for further replies.