Beck

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland/Central FL
http://savannah.craigslist.org/pet/3865034342.html

I asked a couple questions and requested a photo

2r5fh5i.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/2r5fh5i/5

He sent the above picture and wrote "He is seven and I got him as a baby from a breeder in va beach. He is really sweet. He is a Venezuelan red foot. 10 length 6 1/2 wide. "

I'm not setup for an adult yet, and with the way he looks, I highly doubt the supplies and housing he comes with is appropriate. But thought I'd throw this up here. If someone is interested in him, I'd love to help however I can (driving, whatever).

-Rebekah

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I hope he gets a better home, driving 2hr to Marietta GA to get a pancake. Savannah is about 4 or 5hrs from where I live in AL.

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
CourtneyG said:
I hope he gets a better home, driving 2hr to Marietta GA to get a pancake. Savannah is about 4 or 5hrs from where I live in AL.

I don't think were supposed to converse on these threads, but lets blame it on my newbie status. ;) I drive to Marietta at least once a month (its my hometown).... in case you were interested in adding a RF to your Pancake.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
Beck said:
CourtneyG said:

I don't think were supposed to converse on these threads, but lets blame it on my newbie status. ;) I drive to Marietta at least once a month (its my hometown).... in case you were interested in adding a RF to your Pancake.

You can converse on this section, just not on the For sale section. Unfortunately I have no proper indoor housing for a Redfoot. I live Auburn, so it is a drive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.