Profile picture?

randominique

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
On other social medias, my profile picture is a drawing of the cartoon representation of me. On YouTube, I have it set to an outdated version of my character, but this is a sketch of the new profile picture and a doodle of my character:

1727666757265.png1727666812715.png

Although setting my profile picture here to a drawing of me keeps my profile picture consistent across platforms, it seems out of place with the whole, y'know...tortoise setting.

I was thinking that my profile picture here could be a doodle of my tortoise:

1727667612925.png

(Mind the poor drawing quality, I'm currently drawing this on bed with a trackpad late at night)

I could also take what seems to be the most common route and just...use a picture of my tortoise. Booooooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg......

Well, what would you people suggest?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
My avatar is an obscure Kawasaki river mark from the 1960s.
I use the same one on the other groups I moderate or am a member.
I occasionally change it to a UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA avatar.
Neither has anything to do with tortoises. Nor does my username.
Make it whatever suits you.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
On other social medias, my profile picture is a drawing of the cartoon representation of me. On YouTube, I have it set to an outdated version of my character, but this is a sketch of the new profile picture and a doodle of my character:

View attachment 380179View attachment 380180

Although setting my profile picture here to a drawing of me keeps my profile picture consistent across platforms, it seems out of place with the whole, y'know...tortoise setting.

I was thinking that my profile picture here could be a doodle of my tortoise:

View attachment 380181

(Mind the poor drawing quality, I'm currently drawing this on bed with a trackpad late at night)

I could also take what seems to be the most common route and just...use a picture of my tortoise. Booooooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg......

Well, what would you people suggest?
A tortoise drawing would be adorable!🥰

You can even make wallpapers for your profile background!!

Last edited: