Radiated Tortoise care?

BoredPotato

Location (City and/or State)
Netherlands
I am planning to get a radiated tortoise but it may take months or even a year.

I just want to ask an experienced keeper who deals with radiated tortoises.

What is the general care for a radiated tortoise? Diet, temperature, humidity, substrate ect.

Especially diet, I'm mostly planning on having it indoor because in my country it's quite cold - except summer.

I heard they are a grazing type tortoise, so hay should also be an option.

BoredPotato

Netherlands
Nvm, found a really great care guide on this site. For anyone with the same questions as me [Captive Maintenance of the Radiated Tortoise], very detailed and great.

jcase

Platinum Tortoise Club
Pittsboro, NC
radiata are a pretty simple to care for and fun species. Out of curiosity, how much are they in the Netherlands? I paid $1000 for my darker one, and $1500 for the others. Darker one is lighting up, and some of the lighter ones are darkening lol

BoredPotato

Netherlands
radiata are a pretty simple to care for and fun species. Out of curiosity, how much are they in the Netherlands? I paid $1000 for my darker one, and $1500 for the others. Darker one is lighting up, and some of the lighter ones are darkening lol
Oh, sorry for the late reply but as how much they cost in the Netherlands varies. There are no fixed prices. There are some who sell it for 500 and those who sell it 1000+.

At this moment I see some selling it for 500-ish. But from my observation of the prices, it's around 700+.