Redfoot watching his girls eat greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This Picture is of one of my males, his name is Henry The Horny Tortoise. He was watching the females eat greens and this is what happend. He is a very busy tort

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa holy moly batman!!!! Your tortie has some serious junk in his trunk!!!

Now you have me thinking, maybe Lou is a girl, because his junk does not look like that!!!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Torty Mom said:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa holy moly batman!!!! Your tortie has some serious junk in his trunk!!!

Now you have me thinking, maybe Lou is a girl, because his junk does not look like that!!!

Your reply made me laugh Its a pretty kool pic Had to share it

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
It's a great picture, I so was not expecting it! Kinda caught me off guard, I had to look twice!!! **blushes**

Lou's ding dong looks different, it has the purple flower looking thingie, but not the long pink thing! Or maybe he hasn't figured out how to do that yet!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I was pretty shocked myself, he uses it to hang on while mating and the females drag him around. Drag marks on the dirt several feet long

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
I've always said that the ovaries of female red-foots must be located in the back of their head.

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
I think it's time you you and Henry to have "the talk".

Angrycowgoesmoo

5 Year Member
Alexandria, VA
HOLY COCONUT SMOOTHIE WITH ICE DIPPING SAUCE WITH HONEY ICE TEA EATING A COOKIE WHILE SINGING IMMA BANANA!! AAACHHH! I was like "wow he can stand high why is there a peace of lettuce under his shell" then I was like "HOLY COCONUT SMOOTHIE WITH ICE DIPPING SAUCE WITH HONEY ICE TEA EATING A COOKIE WHILE SINGING IMMA BANANA!!" I did not expect it to be that big!

Status
Not open for further replies.