Rotten

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
We're approaching the point where Tuleo is getting too big to soak in the kitchen sink. It makes me sad. Since has was 5 weeks old he has soaked while I cooked dinner. He's never pooped, just chilled the entire time...:tort:

I sure do adore this stubborn fella!20160423_193332-1.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Awww very cute. One minute you can't wait for them to put on size. Then all of a sudden they have and now your sad they have.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
We're approaching the point where Tuleo is getting too big to soak in the kitchen sink. It makes me sad. Since has was 5 weeks old he has soaked while I cooked dinner. He's never pooped, just chilled the entire time...:tort:

I sure do adore this stubborn fella!View attachment 171293
Gorgeous!!!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just like with kids.
"I cant want until he starts school"
*first day of kindergarten*
"Hes growing up so fast!!" *sobs*
And when they get around 8-9th grade, hang on, it's a whirl wind how fast it goes by and they are graduating. :(
Mine is turning 19 in May. I don't know where 18 went:eek:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
And when they get around 8-9th grade, hang on, it's a whirl wind how fast it goes by and they are graduating. :(
Mine is turning 19 in May. I don't know where 18 went:eek:
I have suspected for some time now that there are irregularities in the space-time continuum that accounts for this. My niece who was just an infant not long ago has started college already!!!! :p

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
We have five kids ages 8, 12, 19, 21 and 29. Don't even get me started on how quickly they grow... *sniff* I'll be 47 in July but you are only as old as you feel (I have more Converse then all of my kids so I can't be that old, right??!!)

This is four out of five (the two beautiful girls on either end are not mine although I sure adore them!) all that is missing is our oldest... Not to mention the 12 foster kiddos we have had in 2.5 years! :<3:

kids.jpg

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
We have five kids ages 8, 12, 19, 21 and 29. Don't even get me started on how quickly they grow... *sniff* I'll be 47 in July but you are only as old as you feel (I have more Converse then all of my kids so I can't be that old, right??!!)

This is four out of five (the two beautiful girls on either end are not mine although I sure adore them!) all that is missing is our oldest... Not to mention the 12 foster kiddos we have had in 2.5 years! :<3:

View attachment 171438
My mom has 5 girls !!
The ages are : 23, 21, 19, 17, and 6 :)
Im the 2nd oldest (21 yrs old)