Russian tortoise for adoption

mankato944

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster here. I wish it was under happier circumstances but unfortunately not. My russian tortoise Daisy needs to find a new home. She has been with me for about 7 years and is a great little buddy. We are going to be selling our house and moving in the next few months and I want to make sure she finds a great new home where she will be looked after. I will post a few pictures of her tomorrow when she is awake, I just wanted to see if there was anyone looking for a tort. I am located in Southern Minnesota. I would rather not ship her, but would be willing to drive to make meeting easier.

Adrienne

[Hi, do you still have Daisy up for adoption?QUOTE="mankato944, post: 933638, member: 44182"]Hello all, long time lurker first time poster here. I wish it was under happier circumstances but unfortunately not. My russian tortoise Daisy needs to find a new home. She has been with me for about 7 years and is a great little buddy. We are going to be selling our house and moving in the next few months and I want to make sure she finds a great new home where she will be looked after. I will post a few pictures of her tomorrow when she is awake, I just wanted to see if there was anyone looking for a tort. I am located in Southern Minnesota. I would rather not ship her, but would be willing to drive to make meeting easier.[/QUOTE]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Since the tortoise is listed in the "Adoptions" section, there is no fee. If it were in the "For Sale" section, there would be a charge.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It would be a good idea, Norman, to engage mankato944 in a private conversation and get the details all worked out between you - shipping $$$, if your yard is suitable, etc.

Norman Collins

It would be a good idea, Norman, to engage mankato944 in a private conversation and get the details all worked out between you - shipping $$$, if your yard is suitable, etc.
Yes my yard is suitable and I am building an indoor habitat so how much u want 4 shipping