Russian Tortoise Hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseRN

5 Year Member
I have six very healthy Russian Tortoise babies for sale. Weather must be at least 40 degrees to ship but you can reserve your baby now for $50. They are $185+ overnight insured shipping. Shipping ranges from $35-$75 depending on your location. Local pickups in Billings, MT are also welcome.

From day one these babies are handled daily and are extremely comfortable in the hand. My family and I love and treat them like a family pet until shipping day.

I raise all my hatchlings in a closed high humidity chamber (80%) so their shells are absolutely perfect. They receive daily soaks and all have very healthy appetites.

Along with your baby you will receive a hard copy and if requested and emailed copy of a RT infant care sheet. Plus my personal email for any future question, I love to talk shop. I am always delighted to receive pictures and updates.

Serious inquiries only please. I am quite strict on these adoptions and require images of enclosures prior to shipping of your baby. Please PM me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.