Russian tortoise needs a loving home.

Nicoletaylor1

I have a Russian tortoise...his name is mango. I'm guessing he's a him. I've been told he's a her. He's a fantastic tortoise and I love him so much but now that I've had a baby I just don't have the time to take care of him anymore. I want him to go to a loving home. To someone that will take care of him the way he should be taken care of. I've had him for a little over 2 and a half years now. I don't know how old he is because I got him from a pet shop. I live in milford ct and will not ship him so I'm hoping someome close will take him and love him as much as I do.

Dan Nelson

I have a Russian tortoise...his name is mango. I'm guessing he's a him. I've been told he's a her. He's a fantastic tortoise and I love him so much but now that I've had a baby I just don't have the time to take care of him anymore. I want him to go to a loving home. To someone that will take care of him the way he should be taken care of. I've had him for a little over 2 and a half years now. I don't know how old he is because I got him from a pet shop. I live in milford ct and will not ship him so I'm hoping someome close will take him and love him as much as I do.
Hi Im interested in your Russian i have exp with tortoises i currently have 4 redfooted and 1 sulcata and would love to add a russian. Im located in Oakville Ct. .please let me know if you still have it. Thanks Dan