Sale/Trade Russian tortoise Collection cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: I am Parting with my Russian tortoise collection and Breeding program. the whole group is up for sale! i will not separate the group they are well adjusted together and to each other. there is 2.2 Russians (2) females 5" & 6" each and (2) "Males" 4" & 5" each all eat Great! and are very Healthy, Active and not shy at all and i raised them to be like that! "lots of time and effort put into them, "they are a person's Dream collection! $300.00 "pick up only" or will meet half way with in driving Distance. i will be excepting Pancake females as trade options for them if you have. my email is [email protected] Bye.
:tort:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
:tort: I am Parting with my Russian tortoise collection and Breeding program. the whole group is up for sale! i will not separate the group they are well adjusted together and to each other. there is 2.2 Russians (2) females 5" & 6" each and (2) "Males" 4" & 5" each all eat Great! and are very Healthy, Active and not shy at all and i raised them to be like that! "lots of time and effort put into them, "they are a person's Dream collection! $300.00 "pick up only" or will meet half way with in driving Distance. i will be excepting Pancake females as trade options for them if you have. my email is [email protected] Bye.
:tort:
PS: I will be going to the Hamburg PA convention Show! Saturday December 3 if interested in meeting! "for Trade or pick up, $300.00

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
I am in NY, and currently have two Russians. I would love to take yours...But, I don't have the space... :(

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Grigor.Love. said:
I am in NY, and currently have two Russians. I would love to take yours...But, I don't have the space... :(
:tort: If there was a photo contest of a person with their tortoise, you would "win" Susan and i mean that!! "those two pictures (Photo's) of you and your tortoise together "both" of them are Beautiful! "Don't ever change them! :tort: Bye, grogansilver

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
grogansilver said:
Grigor.Love. said:
:tort: If there was a photo contest of a person with their tortoise, you would "win" Susan and i mean that!! "those two pictures (Photo's) of you and your tortoise together "both" of them are Beautiful! "Don't ever change them! :tort: Bye, grogansilver

Thank you. That is very kind. My tort Grigor is super social and just loves attention (weirdly enough). He's such a character. I love him so so much. I hope that shows in the photo. Anaia, on the other hand is super timid. Grigor is the one that's always ready for his close up :p

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Grigor.Love. said:
grogansilver said:
Grigor.Love. said:

Thank you. That is very kind. My tort Grigor is super social and just loves attention (weirdly enough). He's such a character. I love him so so much. I hope that shows in the photo. Anaia, on the other hand is super timid. Grigor is the one that's always ready for his close up :p
:tort: Susan i can see that! "that photo to me shows a women's true Passionate love for her animal. :tort:

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
grogansilver said:
Grigor.Love. said:
grogansilver said:
Grigor.Love. said:

:tort: Susan i can see that! "that photo to me shows a women's true Passionate love for her animal. :tort:

Thank you, truly.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
I am Parting with My Russian tortoise Collection and Breeding program. the whole group is up for Sale/Trade! I will not separate the group because they are well adjusted together and to each other. they are 2.2 Russians (2) females 5"&6" each (6" Female is CB) and (2)"Males" 4"&5" (5" Male is CB) each OF them all eating Great! and are very Healthy, Active and not shy at all and all of them i raised to be like this myself! "it took lots of time and effort put into them to get them this way! "they are a person's Dream collection! I will be also accepting "Pancake Tortoise females" as a swap option on table for them, if you have. if interested call 845 820-7614 Bye. New price is $250.00 pick up or drop off at show I can deliver or meet at the November 27th reptile show (convention) in white plains NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.