SEARCHING FOR A THREAD ABOUT PETCO-HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I can't find the latest thread about Petco. Asking to write them. I finally got a response from them. I need to get more info about the particular location. They are actually asking for more info and also want the link to this forum. I need the thread or who the original op was. Thanks for any help you can give.
Here is their response.
Dear Barb,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
At Petco, animals are our top priority. Certainly, we don’t want your perception to be that we are not concerned about the animals in our care especially the Russian Tortoises. We have developed a series of policies, procedures, training programs, classes, videos and care sheets to educate our associates and our customers on animal care standards. They provide the direction needed so our associates and new animal owners know and understand the high standards we expect regarding appropriate animal care. It is our goal to provide as much help as possible to ensure that proper treatment of animals extends beyond our stores and into the homes of responsible pet owners.
I will be forwarding a copy of your e-mail to the proper department for investigation. But before I do so, is it possible for you to provide us with more details specifically, the location of the store and the link of the tortoise forum you belong to where we can see more information (only if you have). Any additional information will be greatly appreciated so we can proceed.
I look forward to your response.
Sincerely,

Franc B.
Customer Relations Coordinator

Healthier Pets. Happier People.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jacqui said:

Yes Jacqui it is. Don't know how you found it. I searched as the title of the thread is written and couldn't find it. Thank you.
I will get started on gathering as much info as I can to send them. If anyone knows of any good, to the point threads on here I should reference, let me know. Mostly on Russians as that is what the complaint is about. Also, that is mostly what they sell. Hopefully, they will actually search the forum for care of any others they handle.

Team Gomberg said:
Hey that's a good sign to me... and it's a start.

Ya, I couldn't believe it when I read it. Surprised they asked for what they did. Hopefully, this will be a good start, at least with Petco. Then I/we can try to get to the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.