Shopping day!!! NEW SALADS & SOME NEW GREENS TO SNACK ON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
View attachment 40204
Instead of sending the man to do the woman's work, I went and literally SAT DOWN in the produce salad area and read, and read, and read each package.... Till I found THE ONE!!! The one with high vitamins in all the right places!!! Spring mix seemed wimpy from the start... Field mix, meh.... NOW, TENDER GARDEN!!!!! It has high Vitamin A, a lil vitamin C, a lil calcium, and not too much iron!!! I WAS PLEASED! AND it was on sale!!! So I grabbed two bags, and a head of dark green lettuce. Making sure it wasn't spinach. And headed on my way..... Happy with my find...!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-
-TORTOISES I OWN!!!-
1- 3yr old South African Leopard Tort
1- Hatchling Sulcata Tort

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ_BOY

5 Year Member
Cool. I normally use red leaf lettuce and my Abby loves it.

jfulcher

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
JJ_BOY said:
Cool. I normally use red leaf lettuce and my Abby loves it.

Well, I'm relatively "new" to feeding greens. I just got my beardies, and sulcata. And my Leo, is just now well enough to eat on her own.... So, I really had to sit down and think REALLY REALLY hard about it!!! I'm a health nut when it comes to my reptilian children!!! Supplements, mushed up dry food that I could swear is dried dog barf! And the salad mixture w/the right, & highest of the correct vitamins!!! Plus a lil extra lettuce greens to have as a snacky filler... Ordering a bunch and I mean A BUNCH of seeds the third!!! Watch out gardening here I, try, to come!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-
-TORTOISES I OWN!!!-
1- 3yr old South African Leopard Tort
1- Hatchling Sulcata Tort

Status
Not open for further replies.