Silly thing about my russian

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
So I let everyone know awhile back that I caught my little male russian doing his thing with a log a few times o_O
But now I'm sort of questioning his motives! I've been reading a lot about guy torts flashing their owners, and he hasn't, so is he too young (4.5) or did (he/she) just feel like getting it on with a log?
I know some torts can be mature at 4.5, but maybe he's just too young for that 'stuff' right now? Kind of want him to be a boy now :D

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
So I let everyone know awhile back that I caught my little male russian doing his thing with a log a few times o_O
But now I'm sort of questioning his motives! I've been reading a lot about guy torts flashing their owners, and he hasn't, so is he too young (4.5) or did (he/she) just feel like getting it on with a log?
I know some torts can be mature at 4.5, but maybe he's just too young for that 'stuff' right now? Kind of want him to be a boy now :D
If he really did it with a log he's a male, there is no reason for him to do it with a log if he hasn't hit puberty! So YAY! You have a baby boy tort :D my greek once flashed during soaking time, I didn't know he did that until I picked him up :p

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
If he really did it with a log he's a male, there is no reason for him to do it with a log if he hasn't hit puberty! So YAY! You have a baby boy tort :D my greek once flashed during soaking time, I didn't know he did that until I picked him up :p
:D well, I thought he must be, because he had interest the log in the first place... just thinking about everybody's elses torts doing that stuff, started thinking he might be a girl too! (what??? :D )
Maybe he's too young to do that yet? don't want him to grow up too fast :<3:

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
:D well, I thought he must be, because he had interest the log in the first place... just thinking about everybody's elses torts doing that stuff, started thinking he might be a girl too! (what??? :D )
Maybe he's too young to do that yet? don't want him to grow up too fast :<3:
Its the size that matters, at least you have a name! :D

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Its the size that matters, at least you have a name! :D
Okay. I have a while yet, he;s still nice and small :)
Are you still looking for a name for your guy? There have been a bunch of posts recently concerning names (it's that time of year for new torts. I guess) Eebee is cute (more of a girl though)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Are you still looking for a name for your guy? There have been a bunch of posts recently concerning names (it's that time of year for new torts. I guess) Eebee is cute (more of a girl though)
I need a suitable boys name, new name thread coming :p I like your name choice!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I need a suitable boys name, new name thread coming :p I like your name choice!
Thanks, been obsessively name searching for my future lizard friend :D I like being prepared lol.
Georgie is cute for a boy, but not very manly :p

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
What about Eben!