Sites or Breeders to buy box turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Houston
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good sites and or breeders to get Box Turtles.

Thanks for any info.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We have several members here who breed them. Take a look through our past for sale and sold ads and make a list of names. Then contact them to see if they have any or when they will have any.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
mynewboxturtle.com but kingsnake will have many boxies in the coming months so will exoticreptiles of las vegas youll have to google their site

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
Yea I plan to work with the local rescue and adopt some 3 toeds, but I'd also like some easterns and or some ornates. Mainly Easterns since we have no restrictions on them here.

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
but even with restrictions what are the laws in texas, pretty leiniant from what i can remember, plus seeingas their native outdoor housing and incubation would be eeeeeasy, not like over here on the coast :( to slow and wet of a spring and not hot enough of a summer or long enough for natrual incubation

ripper7777777

10 Year Member!
Houston
turtlemann2 said:
but even with restrictions what are the laws in texas, pretty leiniant from what i can remember, plus seeingas their native outdoor housing and incubation would be eeeeeasy, not like over here on the coast :( to slow and wet of a spring and not hot enough of a summer or long enough for natrual incubation

Yea the law is pretty lenient but they group sub species together and than limit them. But laws change, but only for native species.

There are no limits on non-native species like the easterns, but really eventually I'd like to have pens for all of them and once we move we should have the room for some nice outdoor areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.