SocalReptiles

Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
So I have bought 3 tortoises from SocalReptiles and I have never been anything but 100% satisfied with my purchase. Not only do they have some of the most beautiful tortoises I've seen, but they are extremely healthy and hardy. My first purchase was a Pancake hatchling, and he immediately took to his environment and at like a pig. I also bought two proven breeding female Russians, one being 7inches that I bought for $200 and the other which is 6inches I bought for $180, and the 6 incher just laid two eggs. The bards will sing of SocalReptiles' greatness, or at least I will. If you're in Socal, find them at the Pomona Reptile Supershow. They sell snakes too, all beautiful and healthy. Reid, the owner is very passionate about his animals and clearly takes pride in producing some of the healthiest animals I've ever seen. His customer service skills are that of a professional and his staff is very kind and helpful. SocalReptiles is my first stop when I decide to buy a new tortoise, I highly recommend them.

I have had a friend buy from them too, he was also 100% satisfied.