LLLReptile

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
My experience was unfortunately not very good with the hermann tortoises. All 3 I ordered came in very nice, beautiful color, but after 3 weeks they did not gain any weight and the poop looked really runny and bad.
They were full of flagellates and amoeba. I was not very pleased to spend vet bills..., I love their supply which i order regularly. Spot on, always very good customer service and very pleased with the quality of their products. Would not buy a tortoise again.
Annette

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, Canada
I've ordered equipment from them twice now - both pretty sizeable orders - and was quite happy with the service and shipping to Canada.

On my first order, one of my items was back ordered and they didn't tell me until I called to find out when it would ship, but that is the closest I could think of to a complaint. Very polite and helpful service on the phone. They have a lot of nice higher end stuff which is hard to find locally for me so I will definitely be a continued customer.

dovelett15

10 Year Member!
Regularly purchase supplies and pleased with customer service. In regards to turtles/tortoises always best to purchase from reputable breeders and not a generalized reptile retail store.