Sulcata needs awesome home

Status
Not open for further replies.

solstitialis

5 Year Member
I have a 60 pound male sulcata I rescued from an animal shelter; he was a stray. I had found a home for him, but after a year they returned him and he is currently living with me and I would like to find a more suitable PERMANENT home for him but will keep him as long as it takes to do so.

He is a male, about 57 pounds, and extremely friendly and outgoing. I am located in the SF Bay Area but would be willing to work transport out for the right home. Send me a private message if you are interested.

arizonalivin

5 Year Member
I am interested in learning more about your tortoise. I will send you a message.

solstitialis said:
I have a 60 pound male sulcata I rescued from an animal shelter; he was a stray. I had found a home for him, but after a year they returned him and he is currently living with me and I would like to find a more suitable PERMANENT home for him but will keep him as long as it takes to do so.

He is a male, about 57 pounds, and extremely friendly and outgoing. I am located in the SF Bay Area but would be willing to work transport out for the right home. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.