Thank You TFO

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston / Webster, TX
I would just like to take a moment to give a shout out to all the admins as well as all the members of TFO. I have been a pretty active member here for a year or more and I am also a member of a different forum for every different kind of animal I have. The People here always respond and are eager to help. On the other forums, I have to wait for days to get a response. They hardly even welcome new members. Any way! Just want to say thanks to everyone for making TFO such a great place. You guys have built something here to be very proud of.:)

yillt

I would just like to take a moment to give a shout out to all the admins as well as all the members of TFO. I have been a pretty active member here for a year or more and I am also a member of a different forum for every different kind of animal I have. The People here always respond and are eager to help. On the other forums, I have to wait for days to get a response. They hardly even welcome new members. Any way! Just want to say thanks to everyone for making TFO such a great place. You guys have built something here to be very proud of.:)
I agree. I am rather new but I already have had almost 300 posts and my mum thinks its better I'm learning on here rather than on Facebook. I would much rather be on here to. So it makes everyone (me and my mum) happy. Thanks TFO members and all those experienced keepers who welcomed me so well.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I know some "awesome" people already having hard time of getting out of the door. :D:D:D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I would like to say Thank You too. There are many people who supported me in tough times and hopefully now I can give a little back. I never stop learning though and this is a brilliant place to learn :)

Tank'sMom

Olmito, Tx
I wanna thank everyone as well! I also have found that you guys are very friendly and have loads of great information and experience!!!

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Yes Thank You TFO. If it weren't for this Forum I'm not sure how healthy any of my torts would be today. A special Thanks To Tom for helping me with my Sulcata Spunky, who now lives with diamondbp in Louisiana . And is quite smooth and a good looking male. Thanks to you Tom Spunky did not just live here he thrived. :D
Also Thanks to JD N2TORTS I've followed his instructions on raising my Redfoots and also my little cherry baby that I got from him. They are all thriving gaining weight and growing smoothly. You guys are Awesome. Thank you also to our mods y'all are great. And you guys do a great job. Also last but not least THANK YOU JOSH for putting up with us all. Youve done an excellent job on getting this Forum to where it is today. Thanks for all your effort and hard work.
TFO ROCKS..:)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Well does that mean we are going to try harder in Nov. for the reptile show in Mesa AZ to get together ?

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum