Thanks for your Ok'd foods list Robyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Now I've printed it out, and Nick and I are going to go crazy at the Garden Centre, buying Tallula so many plants to grow on our new terrace from the end of the month :)

Any suggestions on potted plants that are easy to grow even without a green finger? Lol. And also things that would last in this heat...although I think most would, otherwise they wouldn't sell them over here huh? :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I have spider plants, there is one in Hermy's enclosure and he loves it :D (well he does not eat it but he always play with it, walk on it, hide under it... :D) and I have wondering jew. They are very easy to take care of, I put them in a tupperware, put water and rock (no soil) and they are beautiful. You can put soil but I like the effect of the rocks, I find it pretty :D, that is the person that works at the plant store that gave me the idea.
Very good question Stace, I can't wait to see the other responses :D

Stazz

5 Year Member
Cool thanks so much for the info !!! I hope they have those plants for Tallula at the garden centre here :p
I mean Robyn's list of edible plants etc is perfect, but there are so many, and I'm just wondering what the best and yummiest is, and of course one that grows fast and easily :)

Cool thanks so much for the info !!! I hope they have those plants for Tallula at the garden centre here :p
I mean Robyn's list of edible plants etc is perfect, but there are so many, and I'm just wondering what the best and yummiest is, and of course one that grows fast and easily :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace your quite welcome. I like Isa have spider plant alyssum, hibiscus, wandering jew, I just got a butterfly plant and a couple of grape or bosenberry (sp?) plants. Also Hens and chicks, jade plant can all be eaten and played with or hid under. I really like the mini roses and geranium plants (not geranium ivy).

Stazz

5 Year Member
Aww sounds awesome !! Thanks for the info Robyn !! We'll be going to the garden centre when we move, I can picture myself going crazy with plants and flowers for Tallula LOL. I will be growing some in her enclosure, as well as some in pots on our terrace! I'm sure I read somewhere that she can eat bouganvillea (excuse the spelling lol), there's one starting to grow on the terrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.