Three story Condo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
I purchased a 4 shelf display stand from a store going out of business at a great price for my Tort Condo.
To give them some air between shelves I made it into a 3 story Condo for them. The breading pair is on the bottom, there are two enclosures on the second level and the two plastic enclosures on the top.
All have UVB bulbs and night time heat lamps or CHE. I plan on finishing it with a small wooden edging going around the top to conceal the plastic. Each enclosure has Grass and sphagnum moss as well as Aspen. The Tortoises now have there own winter room so I can better control the ambient temp and humidity in the room. I have a warm air humidifier to increase the humidity as I have fund that the humidity has been very, very low.
The hatchlings are on a separate shelf. I will add pics when the room is completed.

Beginning my three story tort condo.
DSCF6247.jpg

Almost finished. At least until I return from vacation and can put the finishing touches on it and the room
DSCF6255.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nice! I like that each successive shelf is inward a bit to give you more room to administer to the habitats.

Yvonne

ruanda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Portugal
A very good idea! ;)
Looks nice and clean.
Thanks for sharing:)

Isa

10 Year Member!